Hunting regulationsA valid hunting license of the home country is not required for hunting in Namibia: Foreign hunters may only hunt with a state-licensed Namibian hunting guide or professional hunter. Your host on Hunting Farm Kachauchab is a licensed master hunting guide and will present all necessary permits from the Namibian Ministry of Environment and Tourism to you.
The following conditions and recommendations apply:
- Wounded animals are fully charged.
- In case you booked a package offer, it is possible to hunt other trophy animals not included in package.
- Although sufficient wildlife is present, we do not guarantee a kill.
- We try to capture only mature trophies. You should therefore rely on the experience of your hunting guide.
- Although rifles are available for rent, we recommend that you bring your own weapon.
- When booking with Hunting Farm Kachauchab, we will arrange your complete hunting safari according to your wishes. Please let us know what you want - we will try to accommodate your requests.
- Our farm employees enjoy a tip at the end of the hunting trip. We recommend about 30 € per worker, depending on the length and number of hunting trophies collected.
- Disease treatment: From May 2011, the European Union expects that all trophies must have a disease treatment. This can only be done by a nationally accepted agent in Namibia and must be paid by the hunter. Further information on request.
- Payment terms: 50% deposit on firm booking. Final payment by arrangement. If cancelled up to 6 weeks before arrival 75% of the deposit will be refunded. Thereafter, no refund can be made. If booking is confirmed you will receive the bank details.
- The quoted price in our final offer to you is fixed when you accept it. No additional cost will be added if not mentioned in the offer.